Monday, May 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged which means I am supposed to reveal 6 things you may not know about me.
I had a hard time thinking of 6 things but here goes:
  • I have road rage. It really makes me crazy when people don't drive the way I think they should!
  • I love Southern Gospel music.
  • My first car was a brand new, 1972 Chevelle SS. It was blue with white stripes. Wish I would have kept it!
  • I am spoiled. Always have been. (You're thinking, I knew that!)
  • I hate eating off pewter plates. Makes my teeth hurt.
  • When I was young, I refused to go potty on a toilet that had a black seat or one that had an open front. I'm told I rode all the way to Florida without going to the bathroom. Stubborn? Maybe...

Now, I tag Joan and Amy. You're it!

6 comments:

Katie said...

I don't think your road rage is too bad - you should hear Scott's family :) And you must have passed the black toilet seat thing on to me - I hate them too!

Amy said...

i knew all of these things about you! and katie's right, your road rage ain't nuthin compared to other people i know...
and i'll do my best to follow up on that whole "tagged" thing.

Sonny Huisman said...

My first car was a '66 Chevelle - bright red! I turned a lot of heads in that car . . . wish I would have kept it too . . . but it was a gas hog! I couldn't afford it now!

joan b. said...

You really started something with this game of Tag :) My first car was a 1966 white Camaro, fresh from the factory. Guess we were all spoiled a bit. But paying all that high school tuition taught me a lot....by the way, you never paid tuition, did you. Must be something about being one of the youngest kids in the family. Us older kids did our best to pave the way for you and Rick. Thanks for all the laughs at lunch - and if you ever want to share your Grand Canyon story, we're all ears! Oh, or maybe the 'true Grit' story :) That's a classic!Love!

Amy said...

all right mumma...your overdue for another entry again!

denise said...

I know, I know!
I have it all in my head, but need to find time to write it and find the pictures I want. Keep watching! Maybe this week!